We have a green office declared by WWF – Pakistan. We have achieved this by reducing paper and energy consumption along with water conservation.
Our Current recycling proportion is 70% and with the help of our waste segregation system expected improvement rate is
Commisioning of LEED Platinum factory will allow us to reduce carbon footprint to half by April’17 in contrast to increase in production by 25%.
Green Purchase Policy
Implementation of green purchase policy has begun since
Waste Management System
We have implemented color bin waste segregation system and we are hopeful to reduce waste generation by 25% before December’ 16.
Energy Management System
We are reducing our energy consumption by 10% before
December ‘16 in contrast to increasing production rate by 25%.
Healthier and safer for our people
- Fully air-conditioned environment, designed at 24°C with continuous fresh-air induction
- Subsidized meals upholding food safety standards at in-house canteen for complete staff of 6000+ employees
- Fully automated fire and smoke detection and control system, including complete sprinklering, smoke detection and voice evacuation system
- Complete CCTV system managed through a central Building Management System for employee safety
- Roof gardens and basement courtyards for peace of mind and fresh environment
Today, 1.4 billion people lack access to safe drinking water but by 2025 it is estimated that two-thirds of the world’s population will face moderate or severe water shortages. Source: United Nations report
620 LITERS / MINUTE
14.75 LITERS / METER
60 LITERS / MINUTE
1.5 LITERS / METER
SUSTAINABILITY IN LAUNDRY
Complete sustainable production with the help of following infrastructure.
- . VAV laser machines
- . Ozone machines
- . E-Flow Machine
- . Environmental Impact Measuring Software
- . Green Screen Chemicals
Soorty started using SAC’S sustainability metrics tool, the Higgs Index, to derive environmental responsibility across its supply chain.
As part of our philosophy of continuous improvement, Soorty re-imagined the use of Monfort’s Eco-applicator by engineering it to integrate in the fabric finishing process. The result of this innovation is shown above.